07/10/2013

CÜLO - My Life Sucks And I Could Care Less (2012)


Cülo (Spanish word for ass) is a gang of degeneric mutants from the sewers of Chicago. They like to play really fast and slimey hardcore that sounds like someone is thrownig up on the concert of Motörhead while the background music in his ears is being reduced to psychedelic noise. Below is the link to their bandcamp page so if you got extra cash, buy this abomination.

Artist: Cülo
Title: My Life Sucks And I Could Care Less
Country: USA
Year: 2012
Genre: Hardcore punk
Rating: 7.7/10
Tracklist:

1.         Gestapo Boots Of A Mutant                       
2.         Society's Claws                 
3.         On The Nod                       
4.         I Was Supposed To Be An Abortion                         
5.         On The Streets                 
6.         Down In Ecuador                             
7.         Adult Life Is No Fun                        
8.         Human Policy                    
9.         Don't Care Pt. III                              
10.      My Attitude                      
11.      Sick Sick Sick                      
12.      D.O.A. In My Head                         
13.      Dominant Farce                               
14.      Attitude Of Aggression                 
15.      Modern Depression                      
16.      Cyanide Slug                     
17.      It's My Life Sentence                     
18.      Your Art Is Getting All Over Me                
19.      Radiation Mutation                 
20.      My Life Sucks (And I Could Care Less)




No comments:

Post a Comment